Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31878 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 132,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 126,663 Dinar (397,336 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)