Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.346 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,896 Dinar (Dinar 3,250) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)