Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.838 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 309,160 Dinar (Dinar 2,023) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 234,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)