Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.939 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 265,055 Dinar (Dinar 1,588) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 234,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)