Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.371 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 524,467 Dinar (Dinar 3,376) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)