Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.991 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 251,840 Dinar (Dinar 1,564) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 226,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)