Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10454 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,170,117 Dinar (₩11,193,260) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)