Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09418 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 578,807 Dinar (₩6,145,809) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)