Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10550 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,203,890 Dinar (₩11,411,063) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)