Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.313 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 513,316 Dinar (€3,822) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 409,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)