Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03262 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,827 Dinar (1,527,462 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)