Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03614 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 52,254 Dinar (1,446,020 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (44 minutes ago)