Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16399 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,692 Dinar (CH$2,595,863) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)