Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19096 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,607 Dinar (CH$2,359,657) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (34 minutes ago)