Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17634 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,021 Dinar (CH$2,370,505) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)