Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.218 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,548 Dinar (Php1,149) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (35 minutes ago)