Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.248 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 479,218 Dinar (Php213,209) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)