Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.189 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,484 Dinar (Php1,135) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (38 minutes ago)