Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.164 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,748 Dinar (Php2,656) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)