Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.267 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,158 Dinar (Php206,923) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)