Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.292 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 309,961 Dinar (Q20,269) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)