Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.440 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 296,550 Dinar (Q19,207) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)