Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03428 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,115 Dinar (14,502,199 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)