Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03622 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 508,092 Dinar (14,028,447 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)