Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03538 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 224,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 204,036 Dinar (5,767,714 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)