Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03609 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 227,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 210,155 Dinar (5,822,784 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)