Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03752 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 204,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 190,424 Dinar (5,075,614 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)