Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03352 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 348,644 Dinar (10,399,804 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)