Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03688 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 230,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 214,838 Dinar (5,825,295 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)