Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03404 DZD / MGA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 188,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 167,344 Dinar (4,915,968 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)