Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10091 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,731 Dinar (₩66,697) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)