Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10563 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,243 Dinar (₩59,097) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)