Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09624 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 144,645 Dinar (₩1,503,022) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)