Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09566 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 150,929 Dinar (₩1,577,765) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)