Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10535 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 186,814 Dinar (₩1,773,309) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 173,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)