Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10526 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 185,969 Dinar (₩1,766,820) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 173,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)