Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09757 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 94,958 Dinar (₩973,213) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)