Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10585 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 168,963 Dinar (₩1,596,297) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 157,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)