Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10543 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 168,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 152,370 Dinar (₩1,445,200) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)