Cost of living in Anantapur, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,466 Dinar (₨3,273) in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)