Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39276 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,925 Dinar (7,448 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)