Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 43,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 32,458 Dinar (﷼ 11,766,986) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (28 minutes ago)