Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.437 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 273,856 Dinar (Dinar 1,785) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 238,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)