Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.569 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,321 Dinar (Dinar 2,888) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)