Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.869 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,729 Dinar (Dinar 3,066) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (36 minutes ago)