Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.359 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 100,922 Dinar (RM3,437) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)