Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.756 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 101,036 Dinar (RM4,081) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)