Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.060 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 105,506 Dinar (RM3,631) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (38 minutes ago)