Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34906 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 191,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 172,648 Dinar (494,610 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)