Cost of living in Aligarh, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,167 Dinar (₨36,628) in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)