Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.981 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 303,159 Dinar (€2,246) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)