Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,635 Dinar (€3,328) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)