Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018.
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 270,787 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)