Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 283,654 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (39 minutes ago)