Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 372,234 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (38 minutes ago)