Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.180 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 73,697 Dinar (€624) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)