Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 92,226 Dinar (€782) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)