Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21157 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,236 Dinar (256,348 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)