Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22567 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 35,138 Dinar (155,700 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (38 minutes ago)