Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20916 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 31% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 46,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 31,725 Dinar (151,678 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)