Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.583 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 112,415 Dinar (﷼ 3,559) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)