Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.639 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 107,643 Dinar (﷼ 3,402) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)