Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.413 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 659,725 Dinar (﷼ 21,692) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 416,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)