Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.320 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 647,567 Dinar (﷼ 22,086) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)