Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.295 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 653,242 Dinar (﷼ 20,874) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 397,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)