Cost of living comparison between Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09458 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 92,495 Dinar (977,912 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)