Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09431 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,300 Dinar (819,606 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)