Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09306 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,872 Dinar (793,781 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (34 minutes ago)