Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.435 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,246 Dinar (E£ 10,294) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)