Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.103 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 27,905 Dinar (E£ 4,572) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)