Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.620 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 51,660 Dinar (E£ 7,804) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)