Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.636 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 53,115 Dinar (E£ 8,004) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)