Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.149 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,934 Dinar (38 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)