Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.796 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,705 Dinar (80 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)