Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.273 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,861 Dinar (237 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)