Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.119 DZD / SDG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,513 Dinar (139 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)