Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.682 DZD / AED
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,098 Dinar (Dirham 14,018) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)