Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.109 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,023 Dinar (67TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)