Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.286 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,548 Dinar (84TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)