Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.713 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,473 Dinar (86TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)