Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 288,541 Dinar (¥281,129) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)