Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 301,963 Dinar (¥288,083) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)