Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.720 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 81,406 Dinar (₨47,340) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (44 minutes ago)