Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.639 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,037 Dinar (₨1,853) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)