Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 94,126 Dinar (₨57,887) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)