Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.716 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 53,738 Dinar (₨31,307) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)