Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.382 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 231,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 220,251 Dinar (17,789 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)