Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.904 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 344,217 Dinar (31,569 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)