Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.370 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 211,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 203,164 Dinar (16,424 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (34 minutes ago)