Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.923 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 344,516 Dinar (31,540 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (41 minutes ago)