Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.163 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,422 Dinar (2,771TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)