Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.218 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 68,369 Dinar (2,340TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)