Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.500 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,539 Dinar (19,817 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)