Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34740 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 298,366 Dinar (858,855 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)