Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32153 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 612,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 557,684 Dinar (1,734,449 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)