Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09180 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,662 Dinar (94,357 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)