Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09935 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,015 Dinar (80,666 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)