Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09266 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,601 Dinar (38,864 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (22 minutes ago)