Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21413 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 85% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 10,740 Dinar (50,158 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)