Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.912 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,140 Dinar (kr30,993) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 418,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)