Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22812.144 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,089,676 (2,722 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)