Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27374.281 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,642,330 (2,654 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)