Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23657.371 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,195,861 (2,249 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)