Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9609.209 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,086,163 (5,108TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)