Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.222 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,473,719 (917,117 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)