Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.937 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,116,856 (753,158 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)