Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,038,219 (€1,339) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)