Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4713.420 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,957,807 (元12,721) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)