Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 15689.990 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 86% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,228,895 (13,797元) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)